The APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) program is the first and only supply chain certification that encompasses the end-to-end global supply chain. APICS CSCP designees gain the skills to effectively manage global supply chain activities that involve suppliers, plants, distributors, and customers located around the world.
Earning the CSCP credential makes you a recognized expert in the supply chain field. This professional distinction sets you apart from your colleagues, proving your high level of knowledge and skills. It makes you a more valuable asset to your organization, keeping you and your organization more competitive in today’s economy.
Earning your credential will help you:
- Master the knowledge most important to expert supply chain professionals as defined by the most current APICS Global Job Task Analysis.
- Expand your outlook on the supply chain field and bring new ideas to your workplace.
- Remain current with supply chain trends and developments.
- Stand out from other candidates in a job search.
- Boost your confidence with recognition as a supply chain expert.
- Demonstrate your long-term commitment to the supply chain profession.
What Will You Learn in APICS CSCP
- Supply Chain Design
- Supply Chain Planning and Execution
- Supply Chain Improvement and Best Practices