One of the requirements for digital payment platform providers is to register their platform to PSE (Penyelenggara Sistem Elektronik/Electronic System Provider), complying with Law Number 27 Year 2022 regarding Personal Data Protection and Government Regulation Republic of Indonesia Number 71 Year 2019 regarding Electronic System and Transaction Enforcement. To ensure the registration proceeding smoothly, Payquest Network Indonesia committed to implement integrated management system ISO 9001:2015 regarding Quality Management System requirements and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 regarding Information technology, security techniques, and information security management systems requirements.
ISO 9001:2015 dan ISO/IEC 27001:2013 PT PAYQUEST NETWORK INDONESIA
In order to successfully implement ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013, PQM Consultants provides these following programs:
- Project preparation stage: kick off meeting, gap analysis, and training of Awareness and Internal Audit based on ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013;
- Standardization development stage: Business process mapping, risk identification and assessment, and development of documentation as required by ISO 9001:2015, ISO/IEC 27001:2013, also laws and regulations related to daily business operations of PT Payquest Network Indonesia;
- Implementation stage: Implementation kick off meeting and implementation assistance by providing consultation;
- Audit stage: Internal audit preparation consultation, result assessment, and assistance on conducting Management Review regarding ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Integrated Management System Implementation;
- Certification stage:
a. Certification audit stage 1 assistance and audit stage 1 corrective action:
This stage of certification audit was focused more towards documentation of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 review.
b. Certification audit assistance stage 2 and audit stage 2 corrective action:
This stage of certification audit was geared more towards implementation of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 review.
c. Monthly meeting review during certification audit preparation.
- Project Closing & Final Report stage: final report creation and project closing.
The project was held during the Coronavirus pandemic, therefore, most of the project was held virtually (hybrid, both offline and online). At the time of project implementation, Payquest was also preoccupied with publishing permits to Bank Indonesia, therefore Payquest needed to split their focus in order to run ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 project.
Due to strong commitment from Top Management, high dedication and focus of the ISO Team, and support from all employees, PT Payquest Network Indonesia successfully achieved ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certification by the end of June 2023.
About Company and Summary
PT Payquest Network Indonesia provides a digital-based payment solution named Payquest. As of today, they have acquired ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certifications. Their vision is to provide payment solutions to institutions which break through cash payment limitations.