- Contributing to the success of project delivery (Consulting & Training) with clients
- Assuring the quality delivery of task assigned during projects (internal & external)
- Contributing to the success of Product Improvement or new Product Development
- Involved in Kaizen Events in the Operations
- Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering, Psychology, Human Resources Management, and other technical Degree from reputable university with GPA min 3,00.
- Perform 2-3 years work experience and have proven improvement project
- Good computer skill, strong team player and enjoy traveling
- Excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy dealing with people
- Fluent in English, both oral and written and professional writing ability
- Strong drive for continuous learning, self initiative and motivation
- Strong analythical thinking and professional writing ability
- Knowledge in Lean Management, Lean Implementation, 5S, TPM, TQM will be an advantage
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Kindly send Application – including detailed CV and photograph to:
(If you have a specific specialization such as TQM or Lean, please let us know. We would like to make sure we understand your professional interest.)