They are Paulus A. Setiawan, Kristanto Santosa, Dr. Sonny Irawan, Eko Henryanto and dr. Boenjamin Setiawan they have set up the consulting company that focused in building the productivity and quality improvement through people. That was the time PQM Consultants was born in 1987.
Ever since, PQM Consultants keeps pursuing what become the founder’s dream, to improve the productivity and quality in Indonesia to compete in the global market.
In the 1980’s, a group of professionals, businessmen and productivity enthusiasts agreed to stand up together and with the capabilities, knowledge and passion they have, they should contribute to build the productivity and quality culture in Indonesia.
The inception of HRD Club Indonesia
- The inception of HRD Club Indonesia
HRD Club Indonesia is a nonprofit organization that facilitates HR practitioners and enthusiast to share the experience in Human Capital Development
- PQM Consultants with Asian Productivity Organization (APO) organized the 1st study mission on TQM to Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan
- Introduce the 1st Seminar on Assessment Center Assessment Center
Concept & Implementation, Roger Gill
- Move to fully owned Office
Jl. Cempaka Putih Tengah 17 C no 7A, Jakarta
- Provide the International Certification for Six Sigma with International Quality Federation – IQF
Greenbelt, Blackbelt, and Master Blackbelt
- The inception of Customer Satisfaction Club
CS Club is a non profit organization that facilitates its members to share the service of excellence interest
Toyota Way Year
- Translating The Best Seller Book
The Toyota Way: 14 Management Principles from the World’s Greatest Manufacturer, into Bahasa Indonesia Edition
- The 1st series of The Toyota Way Seminar Series
Learning from the Toyota Way and building a lean supply chain the Toyota way, Jeffrey K. Liker