Nunung Berna Hertin is a Senior Consultant of PQM Consultants – a firm specializing in trainings and consulting to establish a culture of continuous improvement in client companies to increase their productivity and quality through people. She has been serving clients from various industries in building quality culture and improve organizational performance for more than twenty-five years.
Some of her experiences in helping client’s organizations are in the following areas:
- Building process quality control system to stabilize the process and reduce defect/failure by implementing Statistical Process Control, Measurement System Analysis and Acceptance Sampling, and Failure Mode & Effect Analysis
- Building skills in Problem Solving and Continuous Improvement and other Cost Reduction program through Total Quality Management (Policy Management, Daily Management, QCC, SS, 5S) or Lean Six Sigma ( Belt series) Develop Compensation System by implementing job evaluation
- Develop Performance Management System to improve organizational performance and employee satisfaction
- Facilitating & conducting Surveys (Employee Opinion Survey, Customer Satisfaction Survey)
- Facilitating strategic planning session, develop Vision, Mission, Values and strategy and KPI based on Balanced Scorecard
- Productivity Improvement through Workload Analysis and Kaizen Event
- Training Management: Training Needs Analysis, develop Internal Trainer (Training for Trainers), and Training Effectiveness Evaluation
- Negotiation Skills for Purchasing, Sales, etc
- Project Management based on PMBOK
She has been working with clients from various services and industries, from state-owned companies and multinational companies in the following sectors: Agriculture Industry, Automotive, Banking, Cement, Ceramics, Chemicals, Tobacco, Construction, Distribution, Electronics, EPC, Entertainment, FMCG, Forestry, Garment, Glass Manufacturer, Home care, Hospitals, IT, Logistics, Mining, Paper and Packaging, Pharmacy, Petroleum, Publishing, Printing, Property, Security System, and Steel.
She obtained her degree in Mathematics from Gajah Mada State University in Yogyakarta and graduated from Wijawiyata Management program (Fresh Graduate MBA Program) from Institute for Management Education Development (LPPM) in Jakarta and Certified SIX SIGMA Master Black Belt (SSMBB) from International Quality Federation (IQF) in USA.
She attended various trainings & seminars in Productivity and Quality Management, i.e.: Six Sigma Black Belt (Quality America), Balanced Scorecard, Delivering Quality Service, Design of Experiment, Design For LEAN SIX SIGMA (IQPC-Singapore), ISO 9000, ISO 14000, QAT Facilitation (ODI Singapore), LEAN SIX SIGMA Champion Program (ASQ-USA), Shop floor Management, Statistical Process Control, The Seven
Management Planning Tools, Total Quality Management, Minitab, Theory of Constraints, The Toyota Way, Training for Trainers (APICS) , Negotiation Skills, Workload Analysis, Lean Sigma, and Corporate Social Responsibility. She also attended Study Mission on Quality Management (Taiwan), LEAN SIX SIGMA Summit (IQPC-Singapore), HRD Conference (Malaysia), and Study Mission on Quality and Innovation (Switzerland), Toyota Kata (ASQ – USA), and Lean Six Sigma Conference (ASQ-USA).