Nunung Berna Hertin is is Senior Consultant of PQM Consultants; a consulting firm that specializes in helping clients to build continuous improvement Culture by making “productivity and quality improvement through people” works. She has been twenty five years serving clients from various industries in building quality culture and improve organizational performance
Some of her experiences are helping client’s organizations in the following areas:
- Building process quality control system to stabilize the process and reduce defect/failure by implementing Statistical Process Control, Measurement System Analysis and Acceptance Sampling, and Failure Mode & Effect Analysis
- Building skill in Problem Solving and Continuous Improvement and other Cost Reduction program through Total Quality Management ( Policy Management, Daily Management, QCC, SS, 5S) or Lean Six Sigma ( Belt series)
- Develop Compensation System by implementing job evaluation, and
- Develop Performance Management System to improve organisational performance and employee satisfaction;
- Facilitating & conducting Survey( Employee Opinion Survey, Customer Satisfaction Survey)
- Facilitating strategic planning session, develop Vision, Mission, Values and strategy and KPI based on Balanced Scorecard,
- Productivity Improvement through Workload Analysis and Kaizen Event
- Training Management: Training Needs Analysis, develop Internal Trainer (Training for Trainers), and Training Effectiveness Evaluation,
- Negotiation Skills for Purchasing, for Sales, etc
- Project Management based on PMBOK
She has been working with the Clients from the various industry, manufactur or service industry, state company or multinational company in the following sectors: Agro Industry , Automotive , Banking , Cement , Ceramic , Chemical , Cigarette , Construction , Distribution , Electronic , EPC , Entertainment , FMCG , Forestry , Garment , Glass Manufacturer , Home care , Hospital , IT , Logistic , Mining , Paper and Packaging , Pharmacy ,
Petroleum , Publishing , Printing , Property , Security System , Steel
She obtained her degree in Mathematics from Gajah Mada State University, Yogyakarta and graduated from Wijawiyata Management program (Fresh Graduate MBA Program) from Institute for Management Education Development (LPPM), Jakarta and Certified SIX SIGMA Master Black Belt (SSMBB) from International Quality Federation (IQF) – USA.
She attended various training & seminars in productivity and quality management , i.e: Six Sigma Black Belt (Quality America), Balanced Scorecard, Delivering Quality Service, Design of Experiment, Design For LEAN SIX SIGMA (IQPC-Singapore), ISO 9000, ISO 14000, QAT Facilitation (ODI Singapore), LEAN SIX SIGMA Champion Program (ASQ-USA), Shop floor Management, Statistical Process Control, The Seven Management Planning Tools, Total Quality Management, Minitab, Theory of Constraints, The Toyota Way, Training for Trainers (APICS) , Negotiation Skills, Workload Analysis, Lean Sigma, and Corporate Social Responsibility. She also attended Study Mission on Quality Management (Taiwan), LEAN SIX SIGMA Summit (IQPC-Singapore), HRD Conference (Malaysia), and Study Mission on Quality and Innovation (Switzerland), Toyota Kata( ASQ – USA), Lean Six Sigma Conference (ASQ-USA).